CISRS SYSTEM SCAFFOLD TRAINING
Training course is for delegates who hold a minimum CISRS Part 1 qualification.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the statutory regulations
- Identify types of equipment
- Understand safe working techniques
- Use the specific system scaffold product
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS SITS certificate and can apply for CISRS Photo Identity Card.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience on site. At time of attending the training, the delegate must hold a Construction Skills Health and Safety Test Pass certificate (within the last two years) or any one of the following:
- Current CCNSG Safety Passport (SCATS Card)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificates (Taken within 2 years of application)
- Current Offshore Survival Certificate
- FAS Safe Pass
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Suitable hard hat and capped foot protection, Hi-Viz vest and gloves required during practical sessions.