PASMA STANDARD TOWER USER
Delegates will learn how to safely assessable, dismantle, relocate and a alter a mobile access tower without risk of personnel injury to the delegate or others.
Delegates will gain both theory and practical knowledge during the course. The objectives are as follows:
- Legislation Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection.
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of Tower inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid.
A PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five year validity period.
There are no pre requisites required for PASMA User training although delegates should be aware certain elements are of a physical nature and will require a minimum level of fitness.
Suitable hard hat and capped foot protection, Hi-Viz vest and gloves required during practical sessions.